The Hwang's Martial Arts After School Program provides free transportation and a safe environment to:
- Learn & Practice Taekwondo with Experienced Instructors.
- Develop core leadership skills from a young age.
- Complete homework assignments in a focused atmosphere.
- Improve socialization & interpersonal skills - make and keep good life-long friends
- Develop conflict resolution abilities without resorting to violence
- Practice discipline, courtesy, and respect for self and others
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
- Reduce stress and anxiety (a growing problem in youth).
- Learn valuable time-management skills
- Chess classes sponsored by Chess Performance at NO additional cost!
We give parents peace of mind with quality childcare. You can focus on your work knowing that your children are safe, having fun, and developing vital life-skills. When you pick up your kids, they will have learned something new and grown from the day's lessons.
Transportation is provided from your child's school to our clean, modern facility. This program is an alternative program to daycare and the YMCA CEP Program. Pick-up time is 6:00PM.
- Early Dismissal: We will pick up even if school gets out early.
- Christmas : We will be open with exception to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Easter Holiday/Spring Break: We will be open and offer a spring break camp for those who need it.
- Year Round Program: Pay one price all year which will cover After School, Summer Camp, Winter Break Camp, and Easter/Spring Break and No School days.
- WE ARE OPEN ON SNOW DAYS
- All day sumer camp + Field trips
- No school days (inservice days, etc) are option and have extra daily rates ($50).
- PLEASE PACK LUNCH AND 2 SNACKS ON NO SCHOOL DAYS, SUMMER/SPRING/WINTER Breaks.
- Operating Hours when school is NOT in session. Drop off 7:30-9AM, Pick up 5-6PM