Classes at CCAA are held year-round – all classes are held in our Barnstable facility, 3480 Route 6A, unless otherwise noted.
1. Students must pay for class/workshop/tour at the time of registration.
2. There are no refunds if a class, workshop or tour is missed due to a student’s absence – there is no pro-rating of classes.
3. Refunds for any online transaction will be issued via check. We can not process credit card refunds for online transactions.
4. Money will be refunded due to insufficient enrollment, teacher’s cancellation or inclement weather (classes are cancelled if Barnstable schools are closed).
5. Classes/PhotoTours: If a student cancels a registration at least 5 days before a class or PhotoTour begins, a refund will be granted.
6. Workshops: If a student cancels at least 15 days before a workshop begins, a refund will be granted.
Are so surprisingly expensive.
Evil expensive. Spend $100 and get a VCR ( used if need be ) and really cheap running shoes. Tape the cooking shows on KQED and KRON, run around your neighborhood until dizzy. Actually go to all the advertised farmers markets. Walk everything and examine everything. Go to Cala, Rainbow, compare produce...
And keep a little note book! Make notes. galore. from the tv at the markets, numbers, addresses, suppliers. Buy used restaurant sauce pans and copper clad, steel etc stuff! It's cheap used and you can always give/ throw it away.
Find a gas stove and occasionally cook on an electric range! Live life!
Fastest way to ramp up