Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts programming allow students to pursue their academic studies while exploring their creativity and developing a passion for the arts.
- Develop the ability and confidence to learn about the arts within the framework of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
- Access to a broad arts curriculum
- Development of independence and responsibility for learning
- Improved ability to interact effectively and constructively in a group
- Respect for individual, cultural and artistic diversity
- Awareness and appreciation of the arts
- Enrolling in IB in Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Choice in continuing IB studies in Grades 11 and 12
- Broadening academic and artistic skills in music, theatre, media, dance and visual arts
- Opportunities to share work with a variety of audiences
- Guest speakers, artists-in-residence, master classes and arts-related experiences
An application process is in place for students in Kindergarten to Grade 9. For more information about eligibility, contact .
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts will receive the same high-quality education offered in all of our programs.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 - Some yellow busing options are available.
- Grade 7 to 12 - Edmonton Transit is the preferred method of transportation.