Visit current exhibitions and learn to create works of art in a variety of media. Designed for students grades K-5 and 9-12, Summer Youth Programs offer something for everyone. Week-long, half-day classes are taught by visiting artists, art educators, and community members. Combine any two classes to create a full day of summer fun! | Balboa Park schedule
Preview the 2014 schedule during a 2014 Summer Youth Programs Open House Sunday, June 29. Keep reading...
- Mail Registration Form to: The San Diego Museum of Art, Summer Youth Programs 2014, P.O. Box 122107, San Diego, CA
- Fax completed form to 619.232.9367
- Register at the Admissions Desk during open hours.
- Please Note: Students will NOT be registered until payment is received in full. When registering, please fill out all information completely. A current email or mailing address is required to receive registration confirmation. Payment must be made in the form of credit or check payable to The San Diego Museum of Art.
SUMMER YOUTH PROGRAM 2014 SCHOLARSHIPS:
Please read the enclosed Summer Youth Programs 2014 Information Packet AND Summer Youth Programs 2014 Forms regarding Teen Summer Studio and Summer Camp policies and procedures, and return all forms completed to the Museum prior to the first day of the program.
Combine a half-day program at The San Diego Museum of Art with a half-day program at another Park institution to create a full-day of summer fun in Balboa Park! See here the full Park Schedule of Camps. Museum staff will oversee a lunch period and activity time between camp or studio sessions for campers and teens enrolled in morning and afternoon sessions.
- Cancelations must be made at least two weeks prior to the first day of a camp/studio to receive a 100% refund.
- Cancelations made less than two weeks prior to the first day of a camp/studio will be refunded at 50% of the fee paid.
- After the first day of a camp/studio, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Refunds may take up to several weeks to be processed and received.