So, you’re interested in learning karate? Then we PERSONALLY INVITE you to come out, see and join Vision Martial Arts Center. This is an OPEN INVITATION for you to experience the best martial arts instruction anywhere with highly skilled and trained martial arts professionals in an atmosphere that is disciplined yet comfortable. Comprehensive and efficient systems including:
- TEX KWON DO (TAE KWON DO with a Texas Attitude)
- Classes that are exhilarating - physically and intellectually
- Personally rewarding experience
- No more whining about extracurricular activities -Your kids will be begging to come to class
- Monthly parents night out events to give mom and dad some "me time" while kids have a blast
What ages do you teach?
- Our Little Dragons program starts teaching kids ages 3-4 preschool success skills such as confidence, focus, self control, and courtesy.
- Our Tigers program, for kids 5-7, and our Warriors program, for kids ages 8-12, use age-appropriate techniques to build life success skills and fitness habits to last a lifetime
What Do You Learn With Our Instruction?
The best thing about our karate instruction is that it’s geared toward any person of any age of any level who is looking to learn or expand their knowledge of martial arts. Our professionals are dedicated to help all students learn and master martial arts as well as improve their self-defense and physical fitness skills. Our classes provide useful and strategic martial arts training where your child will receive:
- Worthwhile everyday self-defense (to be applied when it’s absolutely necessary)
- Exercise stretching and conditioning that is actually fun
- Life skills that are critical for success in today's and tomorrow's world
Black belt training is for physical fitness, mental acuity, emotional maturity, and honorable character.
The programs we have here at Vision Martial Arts Center, Plano TX, focus on every aspect of our students training needs. We believe martial arts is all about making you over inside as well as outside. That means you’ll become a black belt INSIDE your body as well. You’ll become fit physically...
Are so surprisingly expensive.
Evil expensive. Spend $100 and get a VCR ( used if need be ) and really cheap running shoes. Tape the cooking shows on KQED and KRON, run around your neighborhood until dizzy. Actually go to all the advertised farmers markets. Walk everything and examine everything. Go to Cala, Rainbow, compare produce...
And keep a little note book! Make notes. galore. from the tv at the markets, numbers, addresses, suppliers. Buy used restaurant sauce pans and copper clad, steel etc stuff! It's cheap used and you can always give/ throw it away.
Find a gas stove and occasionally cook on an electric range! Live life!
Fastest way to ramp up